The newly released report, Social Entrepreneurs Changing Lives Through ICT, invites individuals like you, changemakers and technologists, to come together in conversation about the major opportunities for ICT to change the world.
We invite you read the report, and participate in a series of Google+ Hangouts that invite social innovators and technologists to join forces for good, including Alexandra Bernadotte of Beyond 12, Cristi Hegranes of Global Press Institute, Shivani Siroya of InVenture, Barbara McAllister of Intel Foundation, and many others.
- What social impact are you creating and how are you using technology to do it?
- What do you view as the most significant forces driving how technology is used for social change?
- What are the challenges your organizations face in using ICT for achieving social impact?
- Ashoka Fellow Alexandra Bernadotte, Beyond 12
- Ashoka Fellow Cristi Hegranes, Global Press Institute
- Barbara McAllister, Director of Global Strategic Initiatives at Intel Foundation
- Claire Fallender, Director of Global Venture & Fellowship at Ashoka