After viewing, please take a few seconds to help us make our webinars better.
Resources shared in this webinar
Conference practitioners exchanged case studies of achieving excellence in existing ICT4D programs, or implementing new digital technologies across various sectors and departments. Particularly, data analytics and the move to data-smart decision making was at the center of the discussions in agriculture, financial inclusion, and supply chain management of this well received new conference track that focused on responsible data and information security. In this webinar, expert speakers will recap their conference sessions and share insights on:
- ICT innovations and emerging partnership models in agriculture
- Trends in digital financial services for supporting small holder farmers and in humanitarian response
- Advancing your supply chain information and real-time data-based decisions
- Practical guidance on responsible data use and how to balance data transparency with privacy rights and security
- Building and maintaining ICT4D partnerships and data sharing collaborations
- What does the future hold for ICT4D?
Michael Dawson, Senior Technology for Development Advisor, Mercy Corps
Jessica Uy, Project Manager, Chemonics International
Ram Kiran Dhulipala, Head of Digital Agriculture & Youth, ICRISAT (International Crops Research Institute in Semi-Arid Tropics)
Ray Short, Director, Institutional Partnerships/GBI Chief of Party, NetHope
Sonja Ruetzel, ICT4D Partnerships and Conference Manager, Catholic Relief Services