Recording posting soon!
- Presentation Slides
- Guide from Heller: At the Crossroads of Nonprofit Digital Transformation
- Guide from Heller: The Nonprofit’s Guide to Change Management
NetHope Member, The Salvation Army has developed a clear vision for digital transformation that includes increasing its fundraising, enhancing donor experiences, increasing internal efficiency, and supporting data-driven decision making.
In this session, Chad Kersey, Senior Director of Strategy and Outcomes for The Salvation Army Central Territory will share how The Salvation Army assembled a multi-disciplinary team to achieve these goals. Supported by insights from Heller Consulting, the committee engaged in a thoughtful process to identify solutions and outline how The Salvation Army can successfully put the solution in place.
As part of its journey, The Salvation Army had to consider its unique data structures, systems, governance, security requirements, giving channels, and internal operations to ultimately identify a solution that is right for the organization. Keith Heller, Founder and Chief Strategist of Heller Consulting will connect the dots between how the lessons learned by The Salvation Army apply to other organizations that are ready to undertake their own digital transformation journey.
In this session, you will learn:
- How The Salvation Army identified a solution to create a single source of truth across the organization
- The challenges in undertaking digital transformation and how The Salvation Army plans to overcome them
- A vision for a connected donor experience
- How to build consensus and successful change management during technology change
Chad Kersey, Senior Director of Strategy and Outcomes, The Salvation Army Central Territory
Keith Heller, Founder and Chief Strategist, Heller Consulting