Watch the webinar recording below, and be sure to REGISTER for Part Two of this important series!
Shared Presentation Materials
- Presentation Slides
- Mentimeter survey results
- The Virtual Ways of Working Accenture Playbook is posted to the Accenture entry on the NetHope Solutions Center Partner Resource listings
- Direct link to access and download the Virtual Ways of Working Accenture Playbook
As the health and humanitarian impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic evolve, so do the workplace and economic challenges the crisis has created. To adapt and thrive, organizations must become resilient and agile. For development sector organizations, that often rely on high-touch, face-to-face interactions in low connectivity regions, the transition to virtual working can be particularly challenging and salient.
During this webinar, we will share best practices from Accenture’s Virtual Ways of Working Playbook and discuss implications to nonprofits in the development sector. We will focus on practical guidance to build a vibrant virtual culture across geographically dispersed teams and how to enhance trust and productivity within a remote workforce through effective leadership. This is the first webinar in a two-part series.
Discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Virtual tools for high-performing teams
- Tips and tricks to engage employees across diverse geographies
- Best practices to activate a thriving virtual culture
- Maintaining and building trustful relationships with teams in a virtual world
- Encouraging the productivity of teams as effective virtual leaders
Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and join an interactive discussion during this webinar.
Terhi Mäkelä, Talent & Organization Director, Accenture
Richard Matikanya, Chief Operating Officer, Triggerise
Pauliina Paananen, Learning Specialist, Fingo
Annu Haaranen, Talent & Organization Consultant, Accenture