This is the second webinar in a 2-part series. Access the webinar recording a presentation materials of Creating a Thriving Digital Culture for Nonprofits: Virtual Culture & Leadership here.
Watch the recording below
Presentation Materials Shared in the Webinar
- Presentation Slides
- Mentimeter Results
- The Virtual Ways of Working Accenture Playbook is posted to the Accenture entry on the NetHope Solutions Center Partner Resource listings
- Direct link to access and download the Virtual Ways of Working Accenture Playbook
- The first webinar recording and collateral from this series can be found here
As the health and humanitarian impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic evolve, so do the workplace and economic challenges the crisis has brought on. To adapt and thrive, organizations must become resilient and agile. For development sector organizations, who often rely on high-touch, face-to-face interactions in low connectivity regions, the transition to virtual working can be particularly challenging and salient.
During this webinar, we will be sharing best practices from Accenture’s Virtual Ways of Working Playbook and discussing implications to nonprofits in the development sector. We will focus on practical guidance to facilitate engaging and impactful virtual workshops. Speakers will share learnings from two recent virtual workshops, where participants were dispersed across geographies and/or dialed in from low connectivity regions.
Discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Best practices in transitioning in-person workshops to virtual
- How to prepare for a virtual workshop and who to involve
- Tools for effective virtual meetings and workshops
- Tips and tricks to keeping participants actively engaged in a virtual environment
- Navigating virtual sessions with geographically dispersed participants and those dialing in from low connectivity regions
Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and join an interactive discussion during this webinar.
Alis Cambol, Fjord Design & Innovation Director, Accenture
Joseph Kayaya, Lead Product Manager, PATH
Bhavya Gowda, Deputy Director, Living Labs, PATH
Isaac Ntwiga, Senior Technical Advisor, Amref
Ritika Jain, Accenture Development Partnerships Consultant, Accenture