Learn about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and how to incorporate AI into your programs and projects.
This session serves as an introduction to AI/ML and a primer for the NetHope Global Summit 2019 where three in-person sessions that focus on AI for Good will occur. The session is designed for those interested in learning about:
- What is AI, ML, Big Data?
- What are key AI capabilities?
- What are the types of ML?
- What is the process for developing and using AI/ML?
This is the first of two webinars planned before the Summit. The goal is to prepare participants for the conversations that will occur at the Summit. The second webinar will highlight some of the practical implementations of AI by NetHope members. We’ll also share more information about what is planned for the Summit.
- [Pre-Summit] September 19: Webinar featuring practical implementations of AI in our sector and what questions to ask when evaluating AI for your work.
- [Summit] October 21: AI for Good Working Group meeting, with the focus on ethical AI and AI tools and services. All NetHope members are welcome; partners are by invitation.
- [Summit] October 23: How to get started with AI
- [Summit] October 23: Turning ideas into AI-enabled solutions
Leila Toplic, Lead for Emerging Technologies Working Group, NetHope
Aubra Anthony, Strategy & Research Lead, Center for Digital Development, USAID
Cyrill Glockner, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft