State of Nonprofit Digital Transformation
The 2017 NetHope Global Summit showed once again the tight bonds between NetHope members. Can we now help each other?
To do good better, The Center for the Digital Nonprofit must get a baselilne benchmark of where NetHope members are today in their digital transformations. You can help by completing our survey on the state of Nonprofit Digital Transformation™ by December 8, 2017, so The Center can share meaningful analysis beginning January 2018.Stay tuned for a host of content from The Center to be published soon.
While you wait, feel free to review the session video recording of the Summit breakout session NGO Business Models for the Digital Age produced by Greg Snow on popular demand.
This is why NetHope members should all participate:
- You will receive your unique benchmark results in 2018 and we will discuss findings on your schedule. This will show how you compare to the rest of NetHope members.
- In January, we will publish the State of Nonprofit Digital Transformation™ report covering the whole membership. This will give you a public reference to start conversations.
To make it easier for you, we are offering the following to provide data: a questionnaire to return by email or a self-directed online survey. We can also schedule a video meeting to guide you through the survey.
This is the recommended benchmark survey process:
- Preview all survey questions in the Benchmarking questions preview and input worksheet to prepare and collect data about your nonprofit. (NOTE: There are two tabs in this worksheer corresponding to the two survey's referenced below). This preview will save you time. You can even choose to download the worksheet, answer questions right in the document, save, and email it to Solutions.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose what is better for you: Email the questionnaire document with your answers, take the online surveys using the links below. Note that the online survey tools do not allow to stop and restart. Once started, you must complete each survey.
- The survey is in two parts:
Note: If you are interested in participating the BETA Networking Group for the Microsoft's Dream, Design and Deliver opportunity announced at the Summit, please also complete the Microsoft Supplemental Survey (~10 minutes).
Thank you for your help and collaboration!
Disclaimer: Your information is confidential between you and NetHope. No personally identifiable information will be shared outside of your organization. Your responses will be combined with other respondents’ answers and summarized in a report that will be public. The report will include the calculation of aggregates (e.g. benchmarks, trends, averages).