Last month the Tableau Foundation joined the nonprofit, Feeding America, and data visualization consultancy, DecisionViz, for a NetHope Solutions Center webinar about the benefits of having a data-driven mindset in nonprofit-sector organizations.
- How Feeding America uses Tableau’s software to create insights, and drive action from, their research and data.
- Feeding America’s ability to quickly assess and address hunger through data visualization.
- The results of turning reams of data into actionable intelligence to better serve clients.
- The benefits of building data analytics throughout a large network.
- How data analytics can affect growth and transformation of nonprofits.
- Using data-driven decisions to change the culture of an organization.
- Showing how Tableau’s intuitive tools allow organizations to focus on actionable data, not the tool.
- Proven techniques, based on brain research, to improve the visual impact of your data.
- What research says about the effects of size and color in data visualization.
View the webinar recording that includes an extensive Q&A session:
A PDF of the presentation slides, and collateral material for The Payoff: A Story of Building Community can be found on the webinar landing page.