Additional solutions which are purpose-built and tailored for COVID-19 response organizations
- Office 365 E1 for 6 months for nonprofit volunteers Office 365 E1 includes Teams as well as email, file storage and more.
Business Applications + Power Platform
Licensing: Power Platform Pilot 6 month Free trial that includes Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps Portals and Power Virtual Agents. Also 6 months trials available for Customer Service and Remote Assist.
Solutions: Emergency Response Hub a number of key PowerApps solutions which can be relevant:
- Crisis communicator – a way for orgs to push down and consolidate information for their employees
- In Hospital emergency response – report on available beds, equipment in use, related patients and more
- The COVID-19 knowledge chatbot is in development
- Private preview for other languages coming out soon ( Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), French, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish , Swedish, Italian, German, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) - NOTE: Arabic is not included initially because of the RTL requirement)
- For orgs working on COVID-19, we will consider access to Private Preview for the languages above.
- Health NeXT Team HealthBot – available in the Azure marketplace but can be deployed for free with permission from the team. Being heavily utilized by hospitals and government orgs throughout the US. (does require direct permission from Health NeXT team to deploy)
Double the Azure credit for specified nonprofits from $3,500 to $7,000 to be used within 12 months. To support Window Virtual Desktop scenarios we are making 100 licenses of Windows Upgrade available through our TechSoup donation offer and coupling that with a Windows Enterprise E3 trial for up to 100 seats, for 6 months. This will provide the base operating system licenses to take advantage of all the Windows Virtual Desktop capabilities for mid-size organizations. To help organizations rapidly deploy we are setting up three new remote services free of charge:
- Azure Onboarding Concierge: To help organizations set up their Azure credit subscription, understand administrator roles, cost management, and governance best practices.
- Windows Virtual Desktop Help Desk: To support organizations with technical questions during their deployment of Windows Virtual Desktop, and will engage organizations with a partner or FastTrack for long term extended support to ensure an efficient and effective deployment.
- Microsoft Community Training (MCT) Concierge: Microsoft Community Training supports personalized learning for a large-scale mobile-based community. This service provides an overview of available content and assists with configuration and deployment.
Attention NetHope Member Orgs
If NetHope members want to learn more on any of the solutions above, reach out to your Microsoft Account Executive or Jeremy Pitman.