Photo Credit: Fredrik Winsnes. Taken during a Dream Session at The Carter Center.
Several NetHope member organizations have gotten the opportunity to participate in IDEA sessions (Imagine, Design, Execute, Assess), a broad umbrella for digital transformation processes offered to NetHope members through The Center for the Digital Nonprofit. The first IDEA implementation pilot was based on Dream, Design, Deliver, a social impact accelerator developed with Microsoft. Out of these intensive workshops, “Dream Books” are produced; a formalized document collating the ideas and derived from the IDEA session, and a roadmap to realization of digital transformation for each organization. We present these Dream Books as examples of the process.
Access and download the following Dream books:
- Multi-Organization Dreambook on Beneficiary Feedback
- Compassion International
- The Carter Center
- SOS Children's Villages
- Marie Stopes International
- Mercy Corps
Read more about what the IDEA Dream Sessions are like in these Imagine Workshop Blog Posts :
- *We have the IDEA!
- HIAS Dream Session
- Compassion International Dream Session
- International Rescue Committee Dream Session
- Medair Dream Session
- Norwegian Refugee Council Dream Session
- Winrock Dream Session
- Marie Stopes International Dream Session
- SOS Children’s Villages
- Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders
- The Carter Center Dream Session
- Mercy Corps Dream Session
- Trócaire Dream Session
NetHope wants to thank the IDEA/D3 Implementation partners: