TECHNOLOGY AND SUPPORT
Blackbaud is encouraging nonprofits to take advantage of a few free/no subscription/setup solutions that are simple to implement and highly effective for all fundraising organizations. We are also evaluating additional offers and solutions daily, based on the changing and urgent needs of our customers.
- NPOconnect Nonprofit Portal connects your nonprofit to more than 11 million corporate donors simply by creating a free charity profile. https://solutions.yourcause.com/npo/
- Blackbaud Peer to Peer Fundraising, Powered by JustGiving – a turnkey P2P DIY and virtual event fundraising tool that can be live in ~24 hours (see below for example). Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising helps organizations and their supporters reach networks and raise funds with no subscription or startup fees. Key benefits include:
- Customized landing pages allow organizations to add their own brand to enhance their supporters' experience.
- Organizations using Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising can set up unlimited campaigns with any number of administrators (first campaign setup by Blackbaud free with implementation)
- Offers integration with Blackbaud Merchant Services™ (BBMS) and other key Blackbaud solutions for fundraising and relationship management services
- Blackbaud will not charge a subscription fee on this modern, mobile-optimized solution.
- Learn more at https://www.blackbaud.com/peer-to-peer-is-here
- Free e-Learning Library for all customers. To help with coronavirus response, Blackbaud University plans to open up our online eLearning catalogue to all customers with a Blackbaud siteID, regardless of products owned (e.g. customers who own RE NXT could take eLearning classes on FE NXT). Customer can access by going to Training Central and picking the title they want to watch. More here >>
As part of our commitment with Microsoft to bring together the best of both companies’ innovation, we want to ensure you are aware of some of the free technology offerings from Microsoft available during this time.
- Microsoft 365: M365 Business for free for nonprofits, bringing together Office 365 with simple device management and security. It’s up to 10 licenses for free for any 501(c)(3) and a discount rate of 75% off for additional licenses. *Get one of our readily available O365 add-ins for Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT® and Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT® now.
- Microsoft Teams: Free for up to 6 months
- Microsoft Power Platform: Designed to empower everyone, regardless of their technical ability, to collaborate and solve problems fast. Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps Portal, and Power Virtual Agents available for a free 6-month product offer for anyone using it in response to COVID-19.
To help take advantage of these offers, we have another one of Microsoft’s trusted partners, Software ONE, standing ready to help clients get started.
- New CARES Act Hub For Social Good Organizations. Blackbaud is launching a new resource hub for social good organizations to help you navigate the new CARES Act.
- Blackbaud Releases More than 100 New Resources at No Cost to the Social Good Community.
- Event & Fundraising hub will continue to be updated as new resources are brought online – including a free TeamRaiser virtual event toolkit with instructions to convert in person events to virtual with Blackbaud solutions.
- Nonprofit COVID Hub. Resources for only the nonprofit vertical including webinars, guides, tip sheets and more.
- Week of Resilient Nonprofit Webinars. The resilient nonprofit will weather the storm by focusing on people, revenue, mission & operations and technology & data
- Blackbaud's Social Good Customers Share Stories of Resilience During COVID-19. Read here >>
Also, Blackbaud recognizes that every nonprofit is affected differently by this event and will tailor assistance depending on your organization’s specific needs. We have organized a “response team” of top notch, highly experienced in-house consulting resources ready to hop on a call to discuss current needs, challenges and obstacles, and to help answer immediate questions and/or determine the right course of action for our customers.