< back to NetHope COVID-19 Response: Partner Resource Listings
What is a NetHope COVID-19 Resource?
- A landing page here at the NetHope Solutions Center for a COVID-19 offered to NetHope members and nonprofits.
- A place to explore resources, and to return often for updated, relevant information.
- A growing collection of relevant, increasingly collaborative resources.
Minimum requirements to post a new COVID-19 Resource:
- Title that reflects the topic, or subject of the Resource.
- An illustrative image, or brand logo (the NetHope Solutions Center editorial team can help develop or generate).
- A description of the Resource.
- Link to a sign-up form, or to a form that compiles information from interested participants (e.g. to generate a mailing list).
- Issue-relevant links to documents and articles.
- A TweetRoll with specified hashtag.
- Links to other web pages and NetHope Solutions Center resources online.
Automated NetHope Solutions Center content indexing and listing:
Existing and future NetHope Solutions Center content can/will be categorized to automatically appear on your Resource Page. Such content includes:
- Blog Posts
- Case Studies
- Webinar postings, recordings and archives
- Tool kits
- External links and resources
- Product Listings
Access and security:
Based on owner request, a NetHope Solutions Center Initiative or Member Group page can be open to the public at large; protected with a password; require NetHope Solutions Center registration and login and available to NetHope members only.
Tracking and Traffic Analysis:
Optional: User visits, click-through activity and document downloads can be tracked and reported.
Let's Get Started!