During the event you will be challenged and inspired by insights from industry experts and ideas from your peers from around the world. Exclusive moderated workshops will also ensure you walk away with practical tools to help you smartly focus your investments to drive ROI and keep your organization future-ready. We’re bringing our clients, partners and top digital influencers together to experience innovation through the lens of a historic, yet cutting-edge city: Milan, Italy.
If there is one innovation event you commit to this year, this is it!
During the event, you will:
- Join industry-leading technologists, innovators and thought leaders to explore what it takes to be a future-ready organization and progress to the next thing, now.
- Gain insights and practical tips on the transformation pathways and organizational change approaches of top-performing companies in interactive workshops moderated by Dr. Nils Fonstad of the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Learn how to embrace digital ethics in your organization to avoid unintended consequences resulting from innovation and algorithm-based technologies.
- Cast your vote for the winner of Avanade’s Global Innovation Contest, a program where a group of our 35,000+ professionals globally co-innovate with clients to solve real-world challenges.
- Engage in small group and 1:1 discussions with Avanade’s leadership.
- Stay at the beautiful Excelsior Hotel Gallia in the heart of Milan.
- Arrival and departure dates:
- Arrival and registration opens 5pm June 3rd | Return flights booked after 6pm on June 5th
Client versus Avanade cost:
- We ask that you pay for your flight/transportation to and from Milan and Avanade will cover the cost of hotel sleeping room, onsite transportation and meals during the event.*
*pending all prior legal approval of the hospitality for your company
We look forward to sharing more details on !nnovate2019 in the coming weeks.