The Mobile Health Africa Conference 2017 will unite experts from health and technology at the Sarova Panafric Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya, to understand the developments in M-Health and to learn to create appropriate strategies that will positively impact patient care.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the developments made in M-Health and its effect on service delivery in the industry
- Examine how modern care providers are able to cut costs in the provision of health care by use of technology
- Decipher the modern-day practices to be adopted by care providers in order to increase efficiency of health care systems
- Learn how to develop appropriate M-Health strategies that could seamlessly be adopted into your organization
- Examine the various ways of solving M-Health challenges by use of technology
- Learn how to create relevant M-Health plans that will greatly impact patient care in your institution
- Build substantial knowledge to combat privacy and security issues in M-Health
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, MDs, Heads and Managers of M-Health, Heads of IT, Public Health Consultants, Business Development Managers, Health Specialists, Healthcare Clinicians, Research Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies and Heads of Product Innovations
• Book and pay before March 31, 2017: $650 per delegate, excluding VAT
• Book and pay after March 31, 2017: $750 per delegate, excluding VAT
Daniel Chege, Manager Projects Delivery, Delight Professional Summits