This free, self-paced online course provided by Dimagi is designed to equip organizations with the skills and knowledge necessary to build their own mHealth applications using CommCare, without requiring an IT background.
The course includes:
- Hands-on training to build mobile data collection tools that work on Android & Feature phones
- Weekly office hours with Dimagi app builders to answer questions and provide app feedback
- A one-on-one consultation with Dimagi field staff about designing an application unique to your frontline program (upon successful completion of the course)
- Free access to CommCare’s advanced features until December 2016 for any organization working in West Africa
- Open for enrollment from October 30th to November 20th
- Participants will spend an anticipated 2 hours per week
- Available online for 8 weeks
- Enrollment is here
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.