On Thursday, November 20th from 8:30am-12:30pm, Catholic Relief Services will be hosting an interactive session on the fourth Principle for Digital Development, Build for Sustainability. We hope you will join us!
Among the topics for discussion are:
- How do we understand financial and operational sustainability?
- Why is partnership critical to creating sustainable ICT4D solutions?
- How do we go about identifying partners and establishing such partnerships?
- What types of partnerships (e.g., local government, local businesses, local community organizations) are needed and how do they impact sustainability?
- How do we achieve a balance between Principle 4 and the other eight principles?
- How can I spread the word about Principle 4 (and the other eight Principles as well)?
This event is open to all interested parties but space is firmly limited to facilitate active discussion, so please RSVP to reserve your seat.
The event will be held at:
Catholic Relief Services
228 W. Lexington St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
There are many public parking lots in the blocks adjoining Lexington Street. We recommend the two at Fayette and Charles Street and Fayette and Howard Street.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Download the recently released “Organizational Guide to ICT4D” here on the NetHope Solutions Center; this resources gives practical guidance to building organizational capacity in ICT4D by drawing from the experience of the international development community and established principles for implementing new technology.