How to create a new NetHope Solutions Center Community Page
What is a NetHope Solutions Center Community Page?
- A landing page here at the NetHope Solutions Center for a given initiative or working group.
- A place to explore resources, and to return often for updated, relevant information.
- A growing collection of relevant, increasingly collaborative resources.
Minimum requirements to start a new Community Page:
- Title that reflects the topic, or subject of the Community Page.
- An illustrative image (the NetHope Solutions Center editorial team can help develop or generate).
- A description of the initiative or (working) group.
- Link to a sign-up form, or to a form that compiles information from interested participants (e.g. to generate a mailing list).
- Issue-relevant links to documents and articles.
- Embedded elements:
- Box folder
- Discussions on Yammer, LinkedIn, etc.
- A TweetRoll with specified hashtag.
- Links to other web pages and NetHope Solutions Center resources online.
Automated NetHope Solutions Center content indexing and listing:
Existing and future NetHope Solutions Center content can/will be categorized to automatically appear on your Community Page. Such content includes:
- Blog Posts
- Case Studies
- Webinar postings, recordings and archives
- External links and resources
- Product Listings
Access and security:
Based on owner request, a NetHope Solutions Center Community page can be open to the public at large; protected with a password; require NetHope Solutions Center registration and login; or available to NetHope members only.
Tracking and Traffic Analysis:
Optional: User visits, click-through activity and document downloads can be tracked and reported.
Let's Get Started!
Once you have submitted the request form, the NetHope Solutions Center editorial team will be notified and will contact you when the initial version of the Community Page has been published
You can supplement the instructions in the form by emailing email@example.com with further instructions as well as documents you would like to have uploaded to the NetHope Solutions Center. Links to these can appear in-line with the text on your page.