The ninth annual ICT4D Conference in Hyderabad, India
Start: Sun, May 14, 2017 08:30 PM
End: Thu, May 18, 2017 03:30 AM
Start: Mon, May 15, 2017, 7:00 AM (India Standard Time)
End: Thu, May 18, 2017, 5:00 PM (India Standard Time)
The ICT4D Conference brings together thought leaders from around the world to explore how innovation in technology is making a measurable difference in millions of people’s lives.
This year we focus on using data to accelerate achievement of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – creating a healthy, prosperous and just world.
The 9th global ICT4D Conference brings together public, private and civil society organizations from across the humanitarian and international development community. Participants share how they are using innovations in technology to increase the impact of their work. Highly interactive and hands-on, the conference attracts a diverse audience of technical advisors, executives, and others who offer a range of practical insights on applying technology to development challenges.
Don’t miss this hands-on opportunity to contribute your experience, ideas, and solutions!
We are pleased to announce that the Registration for the 2017 ICT4D Conference is now live.
Here are some useful registration guidelines based on past enquiries and problems:
- Register as soon as possible and before 28 February to obtain the Early Bird discount.
- Read the instructions about registering and the visa application process BEFORE you click on the link to Register Now.
- This year the option of ‘Send Me an Invoice’ does not apply. You must pay at registration with a credit card or PayPal
- Assuming you will attend all four days of the conference, select this option: Non Profit Organizations, Full Conference (4 days).
- Enter the number 1 for one ticket if you are attending all four days. Do not enter the number 4 and do not also register for each day.
- For Organization name, please type the full name of your organization, not an abbreviation or the name of your country program or department. This will facilitate aggregation.
- Click YES to the question if you need a visa invitation letter, if you do though (that’s the reason we are asking for the home address, and citizenship). The Conference team will issue the letter and further info on how to apply for the visa.
If your staff needs a visa please ask them to apply for a Conference Visa (more info on the above link)
We are currently applying for the necessary clearance by nodal Ministries / Departments of the Government of India / State Governments; the official government letters will be published on the website once available.
All attendees have the opportunity to request a visa invitation letter from us while filling out the registration. We will forward these details to Thomas Cook (our PCO) and they will send out the letters and further information on how to apply for the visa.
If anyone missed to tick YES to the visa invitation letter during the registration, or wishes to receive the letter before registering there is also another form on the website.
We are currently holding rooms at three hotels: Novotel (5star hotel attached to the conference venue) as well as two three star hotels for smaller budgets. Our PCO (local event management company) will add further hotels in the next weeks and ensure there will always be a good diversity of hotels and room rates.